Situated in a unique and quiet area below the castle of Kassiopi among the olive groves and just above a picturesque secluded beach, is villa Kamelia.
The combination of an elegant traditional Corfiot house and it’s a large swimming pool, nestled in a natural surrounding, snuggle the peaceful ”Grava” small beach with crystal clear water, are some of the reasons why villa Kamelia will offer you an unforgettable holiday.
Elegant traditional Corfiot exterior with sophisticated layout offering all modern comforts and luxuries whilst retaining its character:
- Heated Swimming pool
- 4 bedrooms – all with individually controlled SAT TV -Air Conditioning – heating – wooden floors – ensuite bathrooms (master bathroom has also massage bath and separate shower facility)
- Safety cash-box
- Central heating
- Large dining – sitting room
- Visitors WC
- Fire place
- Home Cinema/DVD/stereo
- Wireless fast internet access
- Equipped kitchen -dishwasher-store room
- Washing room- washing-drying-ironing-machines
- Daily cleaning service
- Optional services. Visiting chef- Part-time or 24-hour security with optional Limousine and driver
- Leisure services ( for example English lessons- tennis lessons- horse riding lessons……)
- All 4 bedrooms have individually controlled air-Conditioning, wooden floors, well designed ensuite bathrooms and their own Satellite TV, central heating for when necessary. Bedrooms are cleverly situated, two on the upper floor, one on the middle floor and one on the lower floor, also ideal for two families sharing the villa.
- The Master Bedroom is one of the two bedrooms situated upstairs, very spacious with a king size double bed and sloping wooden ceiling. Has an impressive ensuite bathroom with massage bath and separate shower facility. Also offering a huge veranda where you can sunbathe, enjoying the cooling breeze whilst at a view that can literally take your breath away.
- On the same floor is the laundry room.
- Heading back downstairs to the middle floor:
the third bedroom with it’s an ensuite bathroom,
the open planned well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher,
the beautifully furnished air-conditioned comfortable sitting room with modern artwork around a handsome marble fireplace, satellite T/V, home Cinema , DVD, stereo, and the lovely open-plan lounge/dining area await you.
- Utility room adjacent to the kitchen with plenty of storage space and a visitors WC are discreetly placed.
- The fourth bedroom with its ensuite bathroom is situated on the lower ground floor, offering all the same luxuries plus an extra door to the pool and barbeque area ensures extra privacy if desired.
- The lower floor contains also the garage and adjacent fully equipped utility room with both washing machine and tumble drier also ironing facilities.
- A magnificent bean’ shaped large freshwater swimming pool, overlooking the sea, which curves around its own jacuzzi. A tranquil sun terrace around the pool with beautiful pebble mosaics and a conveniently situated stone-built barbeque forms a lovely relaxing al fresco dining area and an excellent choice for large parties. It is quite conceivable that guests might choose to while away their entire holiday here.
- Easily reached foot path to the small beach directly below the villa will offer excellent rock bathing. Even in the height of the summer the beach is surprisingly little used, and the clear blue sea invites you to swim, snorkel and dive to your hearts content.
- Clients who choose to hire a boat may anchor out in the bay underneath.
A stylish well decorated four-bedroom house in an enviable position:
- 20 meters from a secluded beach and easy access by foot to all main beaches
- 300 meters from where you can find an assortment of the village’s facilities shops tavernas and bars
- a short distance walk from both picturesque harbours but also an isolated surrounding is ideal to make you feel that you are experiencing a unique holiday.
This four-bedroom villa can sleep a maximum of 8 people.
Attractive split-level design with many terraces overlooking the beautiful coastline of the north part of the Island, verandas from which to enjoy the comings and goings of the fishing boats in the harbour .
The house offers stunning sea views and superb views of the Islands’ spectacular sunsets.High stoned walls and olive groves surround the villa ensuring exceptional privacy.